Re: [cosmacelf] Web Server Still Running

  • Andrew Wasson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
      Well I guess it's time for a revision #3 then. It's well worth the effort if you ask me.

      I knew after seeing you ping the 1802 back in February, it was just a matter of time before we would see the ELF web server. That is definitely a hackaday worthy accomplishment.

      Andrew

      On 2013-06-24, at 10:15 AM, bill rowe <bill_rowe_ottawa@...> wrote:

      Thanks Andrew.  I'm sure it would post on hack-a-day.  I just hate to do it with the big ugly avr chip sitting there - it just looks like an arduino.  I would really like to do another version that has hardware spi support and does without the avr.  I'm quite convinced you could load it that way and you could have all sorts of spi peripherals uarts, adc etc.

      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      From: awasson@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:59:08 -0700
      Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Web Server Still Running

      That is extremely cool! Keep this up and I expect I'll see the Olduino on Hackaday one of these days soon.

      Andrew

      On 2013-06-24, at 4:34 AM, bill rowe <bill_rowe_ottawa@...> wrote:

      I wish I had put in an uptime counter!

      <server.jpg>

    • jdrose_8_bit
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2013
        Definitely cool. I have seen C64, VIC 20 and PDP-8 computers being used as servers. Good to see something 1802 related doing it too. Fun.