New Membership Card rev.F

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2013
      A new version of the Membership Card is now available; revision F. The
      only change is that I replaced the RC oscillator with a 1.8 MHz ceramic
      resonator. It actually runs at 1.76 MHz, which is the same frequency the
      classic ELFs used.

      I also kept the trimpot, so you can still adjust the frequency of the
      oscillator. Slow to minimize power, or fast when your need for speed is
      more important than low power. The frequency adjustment range is
      actually wider; 20 KHz to 2 MHz.

      It now comes with 32k of RAM. Same price, same fast delivery from stock
      (though I've had to increase the cost of international shipping due to
      the recent Postal rate increase). Order from the website (shown below).
      The manual and schematic has been updated to cover the improvements.
      They too are available on the website. Take a look! :-)

      --
      If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?
      -- Albert Einstein