Membership card latch signal

    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 4, 2013
      Lee: Could you explain the timing of the latch signal OUT4 on the membership card?  If I want to load the output of the latch into another IC, will it be stable by the trailing edge of the N2 signal?

    • Chris
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20 8:12 AM
        I have one of these that has worked out well.

        http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Logic_Sniffer_quick_start_guide

        http://www.epictinker.com/Open-Workbench-Logic-Sniffer-p/obc101e1p.htm

        C.W.