Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Netronics Elf II memory and cassette I/O

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29 7:29 PM
      Correction, See Below

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Richard" <stateamuse@...>
      To: <cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Netronics Elf II memory and cassette I/O

      After you have loaded Tiny Basic, Turn Off The Run Switch, Flip On The MP
      Switch, "Turn on The Load Switch" and press the I key, You Should See C0 in
      the Display, Hitting The
      Key More Times You Should See 01 00 C0 F0 00 D0,

      if this is correct flip the MP Switch off, load Off Then On, and put in C0
      F0 00 then
      run on , use the monitor program to test bytes higher up.
      to see if it loaded correctly