Re: Why was it called ELF?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
      Viking/Voyager. My bad.

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "jdrose_8_bit" <rarecoinbuyer@...> wrote:

      > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kriceslo@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Very astute. It would be blown up like the Apollo rumor.
      > >

      > ??

    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
        I have an email into that address. Haven't heard anything, but it
        hasn't bounced, either. I'll post any response.

        73 de Ray

        On Apr 29, 2013, at 12:13 PM, jdrose_8_bit wrote:

        > I remember seeing her posts at another groupsite. She seemed
        > friendly and open to correspondence. Give it a go. Would be
        > interesting to know if she remembers the history of the "Elf" name.
      • William Donnelly
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
          References?

          – Bill

          On 4/29/2013 9:40 AM, didio4@... wrote:

          Believe it or not, "Elf" does not stand for anything.  It simply means "small".

        • jdrose_8_bit
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
            --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, didio4@... wrote:

            > Believe it or not, "Elf" does not stand for anything. It simply means "small".

            Regarding the PE 1802 Elf, how do you know that?

            Thanks.