Re: Why was it called ELF?

  • jdrose_8_bit
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kriceslo@...> wrote:

      > Very astute. It would be blown up like the Apollo rumor.

      ??
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
        Viking/Voyager. My bad.

        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "jdrose_8_bit" <rarecoinbuyer@...> wrote:

        > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kriceslo@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Very astute. It would be blown up like the Apollo rumor.
        > >

        > ??

      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
          I have an email into that address. Haven't heard anything, but it
          hasn't bounced, either. I'll post any response.

          73 de Ray

          On Apr 29, 2013, at 12:13 PM, jdrose_8_bit wrote:

          > I remember seeing her posts at another groupsite. She seemed
          > friendly and open to correspondence. Give it a go. Would be
          > interesting to know if she remembers the history of the "Elf" name.
        • William Donnelly
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
            References?

            – Bill

            On 4/29/2013 9:40 AM, didio4@... wrote:

            Believe it or not, "Elf" does not stand for anything.  It simply means "small".

          • jdrose_8_bit
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
              --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, didio4@... wrote:

              > Believe it or not, "Elf" does not stand for anything. It simply means "small".

              Regarding the PE 1802 Elf, how do you know that?

              Thanks.