Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Why was it called ELF?

  • garydidio
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
      Believe it or not, "Elf" does not stand for anything.  It simply means "small".

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kriceslo@...> wrote:

        > Very astute. It would be blown up like the Apollo rumor.

        ??
      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
          Viking/Voyager. My bad.

          --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "jdrose_8_bit" <rarecoinbuyer@...> wrote:

          > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kriceslo@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Very astute. It would be blown up like the Apollo rumor.
          > >

          > ??

        • Ray Sills
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
            I have an email into that address. Haven't heard anything, but it
            hasn't bounced, either. I'll post any response.

            73 de Ray

            On Apr 29, 2013, at 12:13 PM, jdrose_8_bit wrote:

            > I remember seeing her posts at another groupsite. She seemed
            > friendly and open to correspondence. Give it a go. Would be
            > interesting to know if she remembers the history of the "Elf" name.
          • William Donnelly
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
              References?

              – Bill

              On 4/29/2013 9:40 AM, didio4@... wrote:

              Believe it or not, "Elf" does not stand for anything.  It simply means "small".

            • jdrose_8_bit
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 29, 2013
                --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, didio4@... wrote:

                > Believe it or not, "Elf" does not stand for anything. It simply means "small".

                Regarding the PE 1802 Elf, how do you know that?

                Thanks.