Re: SUPRMON manual?

  • captlightyear
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 25, 2013
      Thank you for downloading the Quest Super Elf manual and thanks to Steve Gemeny for the rest of the documentation. I built my Quest Super Elf thirty plus years or so ago and after I moved on to other things, it was put in my basement. I recently wanted to use a low power microprocessor for a project I was doing and for some reason thought of the 1802. After some search I found my old Quest Super Elf, looking very forlorn in the box I had stored it in. Unfortunately, over the years the documentation became separated from the unit and I was at a loss until I found this cosmacelf group. I no longer need the 1802 for my project but with the documentation you provided, I think I will bring my old Quest Super Elf back to life. It is missing a few pieces including the PROM monitor but with the monitor code that was posted, I can burn that easy enough. Thanks again for your help to resuscitate my Super Elf and bring it back to life. BTW, if anyone has a spare 'M' key or supplier of keys for the Super Elf, let me know, mine has disappeared.