Netherlands 1802 Site

  • Dave Ruske
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      I haven't linked it yet, but Steve Brune sent me this link to a Netherlands
      1802 site few days ago (thanks Steve!):

      http://www.xs4all.nl/~zelfbouw/180x.htm

      There's an English summary on the site with a few intriguing tidbits. I'm
      hoping to find time to have a closer look at their PRCX-18 operating
      system... which features pre-emptive multitasking! The sources are
      commented in English, but the documentation is in Dutch.

      Does anyone know of a good web-based Dutch-to-English translator? I've
      tried a Google search but so far haven't found anything that would do more
      than a few words at a time...

      Dave