RE: [cosmacelf] Membership Card Monitor Program

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      cool chuck.  I'll have a look.

      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      From: the-eagle@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:18:57 +0000
      Subject: [cosmacelf] Membership Card Monitor Program

      I know that there are very few people who knows what I have been trying to do for the past year plus with the Auto Load circuit (Rev. B and Rev. D). With the Auto Load circuit almost in its final form, I decided to write a Membership Card Monitor Program that works flawlessly. Outside of resetting the Membership Card and placing it in the RUN mode via its Front Panel switches, I currently use my PC to interact and run the Membership Card via the RS-232 port to act as a Display and Keyboard for the Membership Card.

      Enjoy,
      Chuck Yakym