Possible control panel for elf project (or parts)

  • robotdoctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013

      While I was cleaning up I found an old pendant for programming an old computer system.  I have no idea what this was originally for but someone here may want to use it for some custom 1802 based project.

      I haven't pulled it apart but it looks like it has 4 of the same hex displays that were used on the ELF.  If you need any of them then this may be useful for parts.

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/281095014068

      Robert