Re: [cosmacelf] Tom Swan Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
      Great - thks for posting it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2013-04-19, at 11:23 PM, "William Donnelly" <william@...> wrote:

      Tom's busy traveling right now, but he hasn't forgotten us.

      He sent me the e-mail below at my Yahoo e-mail address and I just now saw it.

      I'm pretty sure this is different from the other e-mails he sent.

      There is some good info down in there.
      I did a search for the "PIPS for VIPS" books and they seem to be non-existent.

      Tom sold about 3,500 copies of P'sGtt1802. I wonder where they all are now...

      I just convinced someone to sell me a copy for $50, which I can't afford, but
      it's probably the only chance I would ever have at getting an original.