Re: Hardware Question Regarding Membership Card

  • jdrose_8_bit
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 18, 2013
      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, William Donnelly wrote:

      > MC Down! MC Down!
      >
      > It's too bad you haven't figured it out by now.

      I hear you. I not the sharpest tool in the box. When it comes to computers I have always been into the software.

      Recently I have been able to buy some inexpensive titles on eBay like "TRS-80 Interfacing" by Mr. Titus, "C64 Repair Guide" by Mr. Brenner and "Practical Interfacing Projects" by Mr. Luetzow.

      Definitely enjoying learning the hardware side of microcomputing. Should have done this years ago.
      Message 39 of 39 , May 21 3:47 PM
        On 4/18/2013 3:16 PM, jdrose_8_bit wrote:
        > I have a few other SB computers to keep me busy. I also have a second
        > 1802 MC computer as a back-up. I was about to try some INP/OUT
        > experiments that I cannot not do in an emulator when it failed.

        Hi jdrose,

        I saw that Josh Bensadon had offered to fix your MC card, but didn't see
        any more on how it turned out. Did it get fixed? If not, I would be more
        than happy to repair it as well.

        --
        We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by
        Frankenstein logic. -- David Russell