Re: Elf II PCB

    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 17, 2013
      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "urrossum@..." <mark@...> wrote:

      > Since the hard part (figuring out the best way to run the traces - auto-routers generally suck) is done, it should go pretty quickly.
      > ~~
      > Mark Moulding

      I find the hard part is in both running the traces and component placement. Every time I've layed out a board, I've ripped up the components and traces a few times until I'm happy.

      :)J
    • stephanf01
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 18, 2014
        Mark,

        I have an old ELF II with shot buttons - not from age but honestly from overuse - my father and I used that computer for years.  I have not been able to track down a source for replacement buttons but you mention that you found some.  Could you point me in the right direction to get a handful of replacements?

        Thanks,

        Stephan