Re: Elf II PCB

  • jdrose_8_bit
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 17, 2013
      I would be interested in a couple of boards depending on the cost.

      My biggest concern is finding a source of hex keypads that would work with the PCB.

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "urrossum@..." <mark@...> wrote:

      > Ah, what the heck. It sounds like enough people are interested that I'd be willing to take a crack at this. (I just finished a fairly complex layout project, so I'm feeling pretty good at my PC layout game right now.) Since the hard part (figuring out the best way to run the traces - auto-routers generally suck) is done, it should go pretty quickly.
      > ~~
      > Mark Moulding

    • stephanf01
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 18, 2014
        Mark,

        I have an old ELF II with shot buttons - not from age but honestly from overuse - my father and I used that computer for years.  I have not been able to track down a source for replacement buttons but you mention that you found some.  Could you point me in the right direction to get a handful of replacements?

        Thanks,

        Stephan