Elf II PCB

  • jdrose_8_bit
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 15 6:57 PM
      Wow! That is a pretty find.

      If copyright is not an issue it would be fun to see that reproduced.
    • stephanf01
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 18, 2014
        Mark,

        I have an old ELF II with shot buttons - not from age but honestly from overuse - my father and I used that computer for years.  I have not been able to track down a source for replacement buttons but you mention that you found some.  Could you point me in the right direction to get a handful of replacements?

        Thanks,

        Stephan