The scans of 1802-Bulletin have been uploade

  • Ruud Baltissen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hallo allemaal,

      In 1979 some Dutch people started with the "ELF-II Bulletin". It was later renamed to "1802 Bulletin" to attract a bigger audience (COMX 35 for example). In 2000 it was renamed to "Z-Micro". 'Z' stands for 'zelfbouw' = build it yourself. I scanned all issues I have and they are available as:
      http://www.baltissen.org/zip/COSMAC.zip

      I named them after the year and month when they were issued. Later, due to the lack of material, they started to combine issues. AFAIK all issues of the ELF-II and 1802-Bulletin are present. I only have the first issue of Z-Micro.

      I ommited the lists with names, addresses, etc. of the members for privacy reasons.

      Have fun !!!

      Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet, Ruud Baltissen
      www.Baltissen.org