WOW !!!

  • ruudbaltissen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      Hallo allemaal,

      I had a big WOW experience this morning. Going through the papers
      that came with the two 1802 system I received, I found the original
      manual, including schematics, for the ELF-II, an original "Design
      Ideas Book for...", the Popular Electronics May and November 1980
      issues with another 1802 computer, and more goodies.
      I also found, I think, the hand drawn schematics of the hand built
      system. If so, that will save me a loooot of work!

      Is there any interest for the book and the magazines? If there
      isn't, I'll take the book apart and scan it. (the scanned version on
      the site is readable but not a nice job) The articles in the
      magazines can be scanned W/O taking appart.

      Price: just P&P. If there are more people wanting it: in that case I
      am bribable :) Just send me a PM.

      --

      Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet, Ruud Baltissen
      www.Baltissen.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
        I would definitely be interested in all the documents. Especially the Elf II schematics. Thanks.

        What is P & P?

        Just the resulting scanned documents would be good enough. No need for the original documents. Keep those for your collection.