Emulators

  • bill_rowe@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4 3:21 PM
      I am still using my visible elf emulator mostly because I know it and have the source when I need to tweak it but it was done with vb5 which is getting tougher to use.

      I wouldn't mind jumping ship to something someone else was maintaining. I need:
      -memory and register visualization on screen
      -accurate 1861 simulation
      -breakpoints, preferably multiple
      -windows 32 and 64 bit compatability

      It would be nice if I could start it by command line with a hex file and have it wait or start automatically. Something like execution profiling would be good.