Re: [cosmacelf] Re: CDP 1802/4/5/6 ICEing on the cake

  • David Keith
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2013
      Thank you Mark,  Yes I see that Ted's Rossin's  body of work is very close to what I was asking about.  I have located his site and am trying to digest as much as he has done to implement the 1802 ISA on a PIC.  Wow!! it will take me a while.  I am not a PIC developer or programmer, so this will be an education of just understanding his implementation.

      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2013
        Dave Jones did a review of the TL866CS on his EEVBLOG.

        - Tom