Re: CDP 1802/4/5/6 ICEing on the cake

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2013
      One should be able to set breakpoints when running code from ROM. This would dictate that an ICE have a list of breakpoint addresses instead of needing to alter the code undergoing testing.

      Modern debuggers also allow conditional breakpoints, which would be extremely nice!

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "urrossum@..." <mark@...> wrote:

      > > > the otherwise unused 68h... Does anyone know what a *real* 1802 does
      > > > when it encounters this instruction?
      > >
      > > That's easy! :-) Notice that 69-6F are the INP instructions? They put
      > <...clip of excellent explanation..>
      >
      > Thanks, Lee! That makes perfect sense, and also affirms that I can use this instruction with impunity, since it should be of no use to any existing software.
      > ~~
      > Mark Moulding

    • Tom
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2013
        Dave Jones did a review of the TL866CS on his EEVBLOG.

        - Tom