Re: [cosmacelf] Re: CDP 1802/4/5/6 ICEing on the cake

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2013
      On 3/1/2013 4:45 PM, joshbensadon wrote:
      > I think it still executes an "INP 0".

      Yep! :-)

      > I ran it on the membership card and it causes 68h to be stored at M(R(X)).

      That's because it doesn't have any pullup resistors on the data bus. The
      last thing on the bus is the 68h instruction itself, and it's still
      there due to stray capacitance.

      --
      Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any
      good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats. -- Howard Aiken

    • Tom
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2013
        Dave Jones did a review of the TL866CS on his EEVBLOG.

        - Tom