Re: [cosmacelf] Re: CDP 1802/4/5/6 ICEing on the cake

  • William Donnelly
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2013
      It explodes in a cool fireball and fireworks explosion display of sweet candies and scented flowers.

      Or that might have been a side-effect of the prescription medication I was taking.

      Doing something like you are doing is on my ToDo list.

      I use the 68h instruction as a breakpoint in my simulators.

      – Bill

      On 3/1/2013 12:58 PM, urrossum@... wrote:

      {snip} Does anyone know what a *real* 1802 does when it encounters this instruction?
      ~~
      Mark Moulding

    • Tom
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2013
        Dave Jones did a review of the TL866CS on his EEVBLOG.

        - Tom