CDP 1861 Replacement Circuit Questions

  • jdrose_8_bit
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 28, 2013
      I printed out Mr. Hart's 1861 replacement schematic that is in the files section.

      C:ORCAD\SHEET\1802\1861.SCH Rev A 02172003

      Was making a list of the integrated circuit used in the circuit so I could place an order for parts. That's when I was surprised to notice that the circuit uses an EPROM. What data should be burned on to the EPROM?

      I looked at the old messages and could not find the answer. Perhaps I missed it.

      Also, were there later revisions of this circuit created? Were PCB graphics ever made available?

      Thanks!
    • Tom
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2013
        Dave Jones did a review of the TL866CS on his EEVBLOG.

        - Tom