New file uploaded to cosmacelf

  • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 541 , Aug 21, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
      group.

      File : /s_brune2001/TASM1802.zip
      Uploaded by : s_brune2001 <s_brune@...>
      Description : TASM table assembler with MACRO capabilities for the 1802 & Z80

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      s_brune2001 <s_brune@...>
    • the-eagle@att.net
      Message 541 of 541 , Nov 17, 2017
        Well, it took awhile for the YAHOO forum to get it right. After trying a few more times, my file finally got posted correctly. The first few times, I put up with the forum giving me all kinds of errors during the upload process. I have check the file out and it all appears good to go.

        Chuck