Re: [cosmacelf] The Birthday Compiler is Coming!

  • William Donnelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      I'm looking forward to it.

      – Bill

      On 1/31/2013 2:26 PM, bill_rowe@... wrote:

      I'm having to down tools for a few days while we migrate south but I have news!

      As of this afternoon, I have the compiler almost ready for an upgrade:
      -32 bit arithmetic
      -register usage compatible with scrt
      -interrupt aware and respectful of registers 0-2
      -support for inline assembler(this is a biggie)

      The compiler remains very solid and quick and it's on its way to being useful.

      I doubt anyone else is as excited about this as I am but I'm very pleased with the progress. Thanks to all for your help and interest.

      I expect to get a new version posted in the next couple of weeks.

    • eight_bit_jdrose
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        Sounds great to me.