1802ELFSIM

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
      Nice Program!

      Does It Have Ascii Keyboard Simulation, Port 7, EF3?

      Does It Have To Uses The 6551 or can the terminal use the Q An EF line?

      Also It would be nice to be able to toggle the EF lines without openning the
      micro view.
    • Marc
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
        Thanks Richard for trying my new sim.

        Of course, 1802ELFSim is a work in progress and there are still quite a few things I'll be adding in the coming weeks as time permits.

        Right now, I'm working on the LCD display to simulate just like the hardware on my NewELF II board.

        Rgarding your good suggestions:
        The ASCII Keyboard sim would be a good option to put under the "Tools" menu.

        The TerminalSim option is the simulation of the hardware on my board, but I could add a software version giving you the option to use the Q line and any EF of your choice.

        I could add short-cut keys to toggle the EF lines.

        I appreciate and value your feedback.

        Regards,

        Marc

        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" wrote:

        > Nice Program!
        >
        > Does It Have Ascii Keyboard Simulation, Port 7, EF3?
        >
        > Does It Have To Uses The 6551 or can the terminal use the Q An EF line?
        >
        > Also It would be nice to be able to toggle the EF lines without openning the
        > micro view.

      • William Donnelly
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
          Check out other SimEms.

          My two are:

          http://www.donnelly-house.net/programming/cdp1802/simelf/

          and

          http://www.donnelly-house.net/programming/cdp1802/tolkien1802/

          – Bill
          (\__/) This is Bunny.
          (='.'=) Copy and paste Bunny into your signature.
          (")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

          Deviant Artwork.

          The Consortium of indies, Artistes, & Others • www.CiAOiFilm.net

          .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.::::?   www.ChicoSkyWatch.org
            GeoEngineering • Aerosol Spraying • Toxic Aluminum in Rainwater

          ✈__✈ █ █ ▄   www.AE911Truth.org

          d71081f2e3459993710e8af1002d1e1e