Thank you for the emulator picture

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      I still use it because I can tweek the source and do a bunch of behind the scenes stuff for tricky debugging. Glad to see someone else likes it.I believe I posted the source with it, If not, skip me your email off-list and I'll send it.
      Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:19:14 +0000
      To: bill_rowe_ottawa@...
      From: groupsupdates@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Updates in Your Groups, October 24, 2012

      Updates in Your Groups

      cosmacelf-COSMAC ELF and 1802 Microcomputing

      techtalklive@... added a photo to the Memphis Photos folder

      techtalklive@... commented on a photo in the Memphis Photos album

      To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy.

      Visit Your Groups |
      Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
      Unsubscribe from the Updates Email