Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Small C Text uploaded to cosmacelf

    Message 1 of 375 , Oct 1, 2012
      The content is also available as a free download from the ddj web site.

      Sent from my iPhone

    • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      Message 375 of 375 , Mar 28
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
        group.

        File : /ElfOS/Tinyos2k.zip
        Uploaded by : richardep20002000 <stateamuse@...>
        Description : Tiny Basic For ElfOS Running On The ELF2k, Now Supports The VT1802 Display Board

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        richardep20002000 <stateamuse@...>