TinyElfAsm

  • Mark Graybill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      It appears that TinyElfAsm does not accept forward references to labels. Is
      this correct? Or am I doing something wrong?

      TIA,

      -Mark G.
    • Dave Ruske
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
        I can't seem to make forward references work, either. There's also no
        way to enter data into a program. I haven't heard from Qi in a few
        months, and I don't know if he'll be spending any more time on his
        assembler. If you like, you can write him at support@... .

        Dave