mpm208 Microtutor II Manual

  • jpitaske
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 1:52 PM
      Hi All,
      does anybody have the PDF or original of the Microtutor II Manual?
      I only have the German version.
      We are looking at designing an FPGA version of the Microtutor in Lattice, and then expand it ( UART, Par Port ...).
      Who would be interested?
      Juergen
    • ekeefe8051
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 5:04 PM
        Hello,

        I not sure if it will help or not, but in my COSMAC stuff I have the manual for the original Microtutor (MPM-109). This was the one with the 1801, two chip processor.

        Let me know if this will help and I will find it for you.

        ED

        Message 3 of 7 , May 3 5:10 PM
          On 5/3/2012 3:52 PM, jpitaske wrote:
          > does anybody have the PDF or original of the Microtutor II Manual?
          > I only have the German version.

          I have the Microtutor II manual, though I don't have a scanner.

          The Popular Electronics Elf is essentially identical to the Microtutor
          II, and its articles are online.

          --
          An engineer can do for a nickel what any damn fool can do for a dollar.
          -- Henry Ford
          Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart at earthlink.net
        • exmarkjpi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4 8:51 AM
            Hi Ed,
            can you please send email to _epldfpga@..._ (mailto:epldfpga@...) .
            I would like to get it as original or scan. Thanks
            Juergen

            Both Microtutor manuals I am after 1801 and 1802
            Juergen

          • jpitaske
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 31, 2012
              Hi Ed,
              any chance for a scan, a good photocopy, or in a recorded Mail to me on loan so I can scan in?

              It would be sending to the UK.
              Thanks Juergen

              --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "ekeefe8051" <ekeefe8051@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > I not sure if it will help or not, but in my COSMAC stuff I have the manual for the original Microtutor (MPM-109). This was the one with the 1801, two chip processor.
              >
              > Let me know if this will help and I will find it for you.
              >
              > ED
              >
              > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "jpitaske" <jpitaske@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi All,
              > > does anybody have the PDF or original of the Microtutor II Manual?
              > > I only have the German version.
              > > We are looking at designing an FPGA version of the Microtutor in Lattice, and then expand it ( UART, Par Port ...).
              > > Who would be interested?
              > > Juergen

            • Jason Berry
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 31, 2012
                remove

                --
                Jason
              • Dave Ruske
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 31, 2012
                  On Jul 31, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Jason Berry <jason@...> wrote:
                  > remove

                  Jason (or anyone else): to leave the cosmacelf group, go to:

                  and click the "Edit Membership" link. From there you can change your subscription options from individual emails to daily digests, or even discontinue email but retain group membership for browsing and posting via the web. If you wish to leave the group entirely, there is a "Leave Group" message towards the bottom of the page.

                  Please feel free to email me directly with any questions.

                  Thanks,
                  Dave