9712Re: The Elf 2000 PCBs and GALs are available again

  • Al
    Mar 3, 2012
      Thanks for the tip Bob. I found my 2004 model Elf 2k in an old box and after retrieving some parts borrowed for other projects found it to still be ticking away just like a timex watch. It's Basic eprom is v23 which is behind the times a little. It might still be worth it to purchase one of your combo deals just to get the updated Eprom and the IDE/UART/clock interface. All neat stuff but in the mean time my interest shifted a little to a certain 6120 board that I also found and still wanting attention... :o)

      al