9704Re: The Elf 2000 PCBs and GALs are available again

  • wildstar1063
    Mar 1, 2012
      I started ordering parts for my kit last night from JDM and Jameco, one of those little resistor packs is out of stock 'till May.

      It was late, and there were no Quantities listed in the Wiki for the IC sockets and I think I should have ordered more than the one of each type that I did order. It was late and I didn't think about it 'till this morning on the way to work

      Chuck E.