8068Yahoo Groups Scheduled Maintenance

  • Dave Ruske
    Oct 2, 2011
      For those on the cosmacelf Yahoo group who normally interact using email, I thought I'd pass along this notice from the group's website: "Yahoo! Groups will be unavailable for 4 hours from Monday, October 3rd starting 8:30 p.m. PST to Tuesday,October 4th 00:30 PST, due to planned maintenance. If there is any change to this schedule, we will update the information [at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosmacelf/ ]."

      Just be aware that if you send any messages during that time delivery may be delayed.

      Dave