7892Re: Did I miss something

  • thinkpast
    Aug 4, 2011
      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Charles Richmond <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

      > The 1802 was also used in some of the OSCAR amateur radio satellites.
      > OSCAR is an acronym for Orbiting Satellite Carrying Amateur Radio.

      Yes, as I've just posted in this thread, Lee Hart called that to my attention privately. I'm adding that info to my Web page in due course. If you have information on the *construction details* of the early OSCAR satellites, OSCAR 8, 9, 10, 11; or the development programs related to OSCARS of that period; please contact me privately so I can add that information.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic