7699Re: Enhanced SimElf Simulator in JavaScript -- (pre-announce)

  • whd_whd_whd
    Jun 2, 2011
      On second thought, the error seems to only be occurring on half of the
      files, and it works online, without any errors, so I think it is some
      form of a bug in Internet Explorer.

      So I'm done. If people want to use it locally, they can use a "good" browser.

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "whd_whd_whd" <whd_whd_whd@...> wrote:
      > Thanks. I tried that and it didn't work. Now I'm thinking that isn't
      > the actual problem.
      > I just found out I am getting an odd scripting error:
      > SCRIPT1014: Invalid character
      > functions.js, line 1 character 1
      > which is a comment. So apparently it doesn't like script files to
      > begin with comments. Pretty strange. Nothing found via web search.
      > I'll figure it out. (thanks for any help, hints, etc., though)
      > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "WRN" <kriceslo@> wrote:
      > >

      > > You need to add a "Mark of the Web" to the HTML source:
      > {snip}
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic