7165Membership card Rev. B

  • timgreenowb
    Oct 10 8:11 PM
      I got my membership card last night! I've already tried my first mod. My card came with 8K Ram(HM6264). I just happen to have a Dallas Semiconductor DS1225 in my parts box. Its a pin compatible nonvolatile Ram chip. Its supposed to be guaranteed for 10 years. I got mine from some junk equipment at work so I don't know how old it is already.

      The only problem I've had so far with the DS1225 is it doesn't really fit in the socket pins. I had to file the end of the 1802 a little to get it to fit. <:-o Its also too tall for the Altoids tin. But I have a pipe tobacco tin I'm going to use anyway.

      Later,
      Tim
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic