6007Re: Super Basic

  • Marcel van Tongeren
    Aug 13, 2009

      > Here are the links to the Super Basic Catalog images:
      > Page 1 http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aa3nm/SuperBasic1.jpg
      > <http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aa3nm/SuperBasic1.jpg>
      > Page 2 http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aa3nm/SuperBasic2.jpg
      > <http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aa3nm/SuperBasic2.jpg>

      very interesting thanks! Just need to find out what this Super Elf Video board is, Paul mentioned something called S100.....

      I also emailed with Paul about copyrights and manuals. He is now considering selling some of his stuff and possibly getting someone to scan some of the documentation and maybe get his 8" disks on current media!

      I do get the feeling he is rather upset with our lack of consideration for copyrights, so whatever we do lets try to comply to his wishes from now on! Note he is not a member or this board anymore.....

      On a more positive note he stated: 'I am getting ready to sell off the rest of PCB repairable super elf boards cases plug ins and scan the manuals by the end of this year.'

      He has some collectors items, like the first superelf motherboard version 0.0, cosmac ELF (2 magazine) series addressed to Paul that started the entire project etc.

      I'm not interested myself in any hardware but I guess you guys are! I will ask him how he will proceed with his sale.....

      Also if you have any documentation scans he is willing to 'approve' these as long as they are according to his requirements (good quality, reviewed by Paul and mention his name, address, email etc).

      Cheers, Marcel.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic