6000Re: Super Basic

  • Steve Gemeny
    Aug 11, 2009
      On the topic of the Quest Super Basic Marcel is asking about, the person to contact for copyright release is Paul Messenger.

      Paul was the engineer responsible for the Super Elf by Quest, has been a member of the board in the past, and is a wealth of knowledge on the topic in spite of his angst about the dissolution of Quest Electronics. Paul retains all of the original documentation for the Super Elf and has been willing to release copies to folks that ask respectfully and respect his copyright. T

      he last known email address for him a couple of years ago was paulm@.... At that time Paul was in poor health and had a large collection of Quest Electronics "residue" in storage.

      The issue of Copyright respect is quite important to him, but he is the answer if he is so inclined.

      All the best,

      Steve

      BTW, I stand with Robert on this too.