      From: rileym65
      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:33 PM
      Subject: [cosmacelf] Re: Super Basic

      Super Basic 5 would still fall under copyright, so would the other Super Basic as well, whether anybody would do anything about it is doubtful, but they are still under copyright.

      On another note, there is a version of Super Basic 5 floating around that somebody had modifed to save/load on Elf/OS systems.
      Mike