5997Re: Super Basic

  • Steve Gemeny
    Aug 11, 2009
      Marcel,

      When we undertook the project of recovering this version from old, noisy cassette tape back in ~2002 or 03 we were not able to locate any version of the manual other than "one in a box in a garage in a collection of old Quest stuff" that never got distributed...

      If you (or anyone else) find a copy I'd love access to it. Actually I'm sure there are (or were) several people on the list who wouldfeel the same.

      Be well,
      Steve

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Marcel van Tongeren" <marcel.v.tongeren@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have a question about the Super Basic which is stored in the files section of this group, it is marked as 'Ron Cenker's Super BASIC for Quest Super ELF'.
      >
      > I finally got it running on my emulator and actually think this one is very interesting as it is very similar to the COMX, Pecom and Telmac 600 basic.
      >
      > Now my question is does anyone have any documentation/manual for this basic? I would love to get my hands on a scanned copy..... Main thing I can't figure out is how the CSAVE/CLOAD works, sometimes CLOAD does 'something' but CSAVE always comes back with ERR CODE 462; wathever that means....
      >
      > Also I read something about 'Super Basic 5' is that similar to this one?
      > Is that available somewhere or are there still copyrights owned by someone?
      >
      > Appreciate your help!
      > Cheers, Marcel.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic