5996Super Basic

  • Marcel van Tongeren
    Aug 11, 2009
      Hi All,

      I have a question about the Super Basic which is stored in the files section of this group, it is marked as 'Ron Cenker's Super BASIC for Quest Super ELF'.

      I finally got it running on my emulator and actually think this one is very interesting as it is very similar to the COMX, Pecom and Telmac 600 basic.

      Now my question is does anyone have any documentation/manual for this basic? I would love to get my hands on a scanned copy..... Main thing I can't figure out is how the CSAVE/CLOAD works, sometimes CLOAD does 'something' but CSAVE always comes back with ERR CODE 462; wathever that means....

      Also I read something about 'Super Basic 5' is that similar to this one?
      Is that available somewhere or are there still copyrights owned by someone?

      Appreciate your help!
      Cheers, Marcel.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic