5752Looking for manual for RCA COSMAC Micromonitor CDP 18S030

  • rhvintage
    Jan 14 12:25 PM
      Hello,
      I am looking for a users manual for the RCA COSMAC Micromonitor CDP
      18S030. Any other info would be greatly appeciated.
      below is some info I got on the web:

      Self-contained, powerful debugging tool for use with any system based
      on the CDP1802 Microprocessor. It permits in-circuit debugging in real
      time so that both hardware and software problems can be efficiently
      screened. The Micromonitor is interposed between the system under test
      and the system's CDP1802 CPU, giving the user control of both hardware
      interfaces and execution of the user program. The Micromonitor,
      although controlled by its
      own internal microprocessor, uses the microprocessor, power supply,
      clock, memory, and other components of the system under test to run the
      user progrm. Thus, it is not an emulator, but a monitor of system
      performance. It has been designed to induce a minimal effect on the
      system under test and provides a reliable measure of true system
      performance.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic