      From: akshay parelkar <va7aax@...>
      Subject: [cosmacelf] creating a cosmacelf simulator in C
      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 12:00 AM

      Hi Fans of Cosmac Elfs,

      I recently discovered this fancy little computer while searchig on the web. I dont have a Real Cosmac Elf yet(Have digital ones though).

      Lately, I have been thinking about writing up my own code (in C) to simulate the Cosmac elf. I dont expect this project to compete with the ones already available, just something with which I can undertand more about the 1802 itself and improve and exercise my own (rather limited) knowledge of C.

      Can somebody give some suggestions as to how and where I can/should start?

      Also, another idea rolling in my mind is, Would it be possible to build a replica Cosmac Elf based on a PIC or has anyone already done this?

      Thanks,

      Long live cosmac elfs!