5423Re: [Bulk] [cosmacelf] Color FORTH for the 1802

    Nov 4, 2007
      Bill Rowe wrote:
      > You know what, I actuallly got it to do something! when it starts
      > you do see a table of 27 letters in the bottom right and if you press
      > the letter e followed by the space bar you get an editor screen! I'm
      > going to quit for the afternoon while i''m ahead!

      Congratulation! I'm having the same difficulties. I really wish he'd
      issued a version with a normal keyboard. I can touch type, so having to
      learn a totally new keyboard layout slows my progress to a CRAWL!

      --
      Ring the bells that still can ring
      Forget the perfect offering