5357Giant Board help

  • glendroger
    Sep 5, 2007
      I've mentioned this previously... sorry to be tedious.

      The tape record function doesn't seem to work from the monitor on the
      Giant Board. If I type in the command (03) and then a starting address
      (eg 00 22) and an ending address (eg 00 33) the LEDs show the beginning
      address and the Q led lights up to indicate writing the leader...

      And that's where it ends. The LEDs show the beginning address but the
      monitor program is in it's "home state" and it accepts other commands.
      It is like it is ignoring the "write" command.

      After a cassette write, should the LEDs not show the ending address?
      Anyone have a clue as to what is going on?

      Any ideas???

      Thanks

      Glen
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic