5163Re: Is there a Hex Keypad standard?

  • Andrew Wasson
    Feb 2, 2007
      Hey Ted,
      I for one like the Keypad auto load feature. I've got an old ET3400A
      (heathkit) with that feature and it makes entering programs much
      easier. Also the keypress detection feature is a nifty enhancement
      too. Nice work!

      These days with interfaces like Bob's general purpose I/O card or
      serial connections to the PC hex pads don't seem to draw that much
      attention however, I still don't mind keying in a page or two of HEX.

      Andrew

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "ted_rossin" <ted_rossin@...> wrote:

      > I found the VIP schematics and see that they did something very
      > similar to me in that they use /EF3 to detect a key press. Cool. My
      > non-standard keyboard is pretty much standard if the VIP is the
      > standard.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic