4986Re: [cosmacelf] 2101 SRAMS

  • Doug Jackson
    Dec 13, 2006
      Lee,

      Thanks for that, If you email my direct email address (Indicated below)
      with your postal address, I'll send you one of all of our coins, and a
      $5 note - Is it possible to supply 4 * 5101 rams?

      Btw, our coins are - 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2. (we gave up using
      notes for our $1, and $2 a number of years ago, they simply didn't last
      long enough to remain economical as a currency)

      Easy!

      Doug

      --
      Doug Jackson, MAIPM, MIEEE

      Senior Information Security Consultant
      EWA-AUSTRALIA
      PO Box 6308 O'Connor ACT 2602
      Level 1, 214 Northbourne Ave, Braddon ACT 2612

      Tel: +61 (0)2 6230 6833
      Fax: +61 (0)2 6230 5833
      Mob: +61 (0)414 986 878

      http://www.ewa-australia.com

      IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of Electronic Warfare
      Associates - Australia. If you have received this email in error,
      you are requested to contact doug.jackson@... or Ph
      +61 2 62306833 and delete the email. This message is not to be
      copied or distributed to other parties without the express permission
      of the author. Any personal information in this email must be handled
      in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).