4978Re: [cosmacelf] 2101 SRAMS

  • Steve Valin
    Dec 13, 2006
      Doug,

      I opted to go the free 5101 route from Lee rather than
      purchase a tube of these things.

      The Ebay vendor selling these is SVDistributing
      (anyone have any comments good or bad on this
      vendor?). The link for the parts is:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/AMD-2101-P2101-RAM-Chips-1-Tube-17-Pcs-NOS_W0QQitemZ130048469968QQihZ003QQcategoryZ50914QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

      They also sell a tube of 9 CDP1802AC's for $19.99. I
      keep going back and forth on this one. Do I really
      need 9 parts? OTOH, they will only get harder to find
      over the years...

      -steve