4966Re: [cosmacelf] 2101 SRAMS

  • Doug Jackson
    Nov 30, 2006
      Hi Lee,

      I didn't realise that you had that offer - I would really love a couple
      for my new elf. How do I get you a couple of dollars for postage - I
      live in Australia, and I suspect that our stamps won't work in the USA.
      I can get some US currency, and could simply mail it and an envelope.
      Shouldn't cost more than $5USD via snail mail.

      Doug

      --
      Doug Jackson, MAIPM, MIEEE

      Senior Information Security Consultant
      EWA-AUSTRALIA
      PO Box 6308 O'Connor ACT 2602
      Level 1, 214 Northbourne Ave, Braddon ACT 2612

      Tel: +61 (0)2 6230 6833
      Fax: +61 (0)2 6230 5833
      Mob: +61 (0)414 986 878

      http://www.ewa-australia.com

      IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of Electronic Warfare
      Associates - Australia. If you have received this email in error,
      you are requested to contact doug.jackson@... or Ph
      +61 2 62306833 and delete the email. This message is not to be
      copied or distributed to other parties without the express permission
      of the author. Any personal information in this email must be handled
      in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).